Mosaic  

Posted by ELHAMAT in







Mosaic Mediterranean Grill

Restaurant and there is a Grocery at the back and inside of the restaurant.
Location: Downtown Atlanta, Georgia. On the 14th street.

Address:
398 14th Street
Atlanta, GA.

Tel: 404 474-0010

Open 7 days a week
  • Food is good.
  • Open buffet from 11:00am-9:00pm cost for $12.00 with a drink.
  • Varieties of Menu Items.
  • Good Quantities.
  • Very Fair prices.
  • Menu Item cover all kind of cultures. (Pizza, Hamburgers, and Indians food, and ... etc.)
  • Accept food stamps.
  • Don't expect someone to take your order when you are on table. Order at the counter and seat yourself wherever you wish.
  • Plasticware and Styrofoam plates. everything is for disposal. (I like that!)
  • Service, I say very good and excellent, especially for me.
  • The place is Clean and neat, and the fixture, and the chairs/tables are very good. I think they took it from a five star restaurant!
  • I give it 5 stars for the food and intarian place.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 at Sunday, February 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment