Jerusalem Bakery  

Posted by ELHAMAT in ,














Jerusalem Bakery
Freshness Baked Daily

Address:
4150 Old Milton Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA. 30005

Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Open 7 days a week from 9:00am - 9:00pm

- The Best Bita Bread in USA.
- Both Bita Bread, the Thin and the Thick one are supper...


Today, I went to their store for the first time, and ordered beef shawarma, chicken shawarma, and falafel Sandwiches, and meat pie, Spinach pie.

Beef shawarma, and chicken shawarma are OK, nothing different than any other I had before. It is wrap roll sandwiches. Expensive for the size and the quantity. $5.95

falafel Sandwiches a little bit better than some of the other, I give it a thump up, because I don't like falafel, but I like this one. Price a little bit hight for a falalfel $4.95

The Spinach pie is good, price is OK $1.99 a triangle.

Meat Pies, The meat in all kinds are not considered to be ground meat, it is paste meat, and very expensive $2.99 and $1.99. The test is awful, and the crust/bread is not baked well.

They bake the best bread ever in USA for the Bita Bread, and other different kinds of breads. Way much better than the John Leon Middle east Bakery, who was dominating the US Market as long as I live in USA.
They have a Middle Eastern dessert section, it looks very, very good. Unfortunately, it does taste anywhere to be said good, and each piece is small, like a smaller testing size, and expensive.
I am not comparing it to the sweet desserts back home, nor the one that I had here in USA, it just taste different and not acceptable.

They, also have a Groceries section, it's still under growth. I bought a medium size of Olive Oil Bottle for $18.00, which I can buy a large size good brand for, let's say for $12.00.
I haven't try it yet... It better be good or....





---------------

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 at Sunday, February 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment