Lately I've been going and buying my cakes from Mozart Bakery from "Super H" Korean supermarket.
Few years ago I tried some of their cakes and breads but I didn't like it because it have a strong taste of eggs.
Lately I've been, and I am still sampling many of their selections, cakes and breads, and now doesn't have that taste of eggs as it used to be before, and so far I liked many of it.
Below you'll see the one that I liked so far with its pictures, and I am in progress of adding my favorites.
Chocolate Sponge Cake:
It is a one slice of a cake, wrapped neatly and labeled with its name and full info. about the ingredients.
This one is very delouse, good portion, and filling.
The only take on it that it says that it is a Sponge Cake, but it is more likely to be Bound Cake, they actually have other kind of sponge cakes, but the texture of it not the same as the sponge cakes.
Castella Sponge Cake:
It's yellow color, one slice of a cake, wrapped neatly and the label with its name and full info. about the ingredients is printed on its wrapping bag.
It is very good also, and it is a real sponge cake.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, December 04, 2008
at Thursday, December 04, 2008
and is filed under
Bakery
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
